1. What is a Client Reference Number?A Client Reference Number (CRN) is your unique reference number to Spurs. It is a seven digit number that starts with a 2 or a 3. You may already have a CRN if you have booked tickets, One Hotspur membership, used the online Spurs Shop or registered on tottenhamhotspur.com before.
2. Where do I find my Client Reference Number?Your Client Reference Number (CRN) can be found either on emails that we send to you – or on your One Hotspur Membership & Stadium Access card.
3. I don’t have a Client Reference Number?You do not need a Client Reference Number to use tottenhamhotspur.com, but to book tickets, buy membership or access certain parts of the site you will need to create an account. Register for an account and you will be allocated a CRN immediately and sent an email confirmation of this number.
4. I can’t remember my Client Reference Number?To receive a reminder of your Client Reference Number, visit our Forgotten Client Reference Number and enter your email address and date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) to retrieve and have it emailed to you.
5. I’ve forgotten my password?To be sent a new password, please click on 'forgotten password' on the Log In screen and follow the instructions. A new password will be sent to your registered email account.
6. I’ve got a Client Reference Number but no password?You will need to activate your account. Go to the log in page for your account – click on the left hand side of the page to‘activate account’ where you will be asked to create a password. You may also be asked to enter some more information about yourself to complete your account.
7. How do I activate my account?Go to the log in page for your account – click on the left hand side of the page to ‘activate account’ where you will be asked to create a password. You may also be asked to enter some more information about yourself to complete your account.
8. How do I register an account?Go to the register an account page for your account – click on the bottom right hand side of the page on the button ‘create account’ where you will be taken to a page to enter your contact information. You will be sent a confirmation of your unique Client Reference Number – keep this safe, as you will need this in future to access your account.
9. Can I still use my old Spurs Shop account?If you have purchased on the online Spurs Shop before, we have stored all your existing contact information, delivery addresses and purchase history – this will still be available to you when you log in using your new Client Reference Number and password. If you prefer not to use this account details, you can log in to the Spurs Shop using a guest account, but this will not have all your existing information stored.
10. How do I edit the details on my account?Log into your account and edit your contact details as you require. We recommend that you keep details on your account as up to date as possible, especially any payment card details stored for Cup Guarantee Schemes or Direct Debit arrangements.
11. Why do I have to add more details to my account?We want to ensure that we are able to contact you in the correct manner and with the right information. By having some more information about you this allows us to keep our information for supporters consistent in quality and enable us to ensure we can manage your account more securely and efficiently.
14. I have more than one Client Reference Number – which one should I use?We have consolidated Client Reference Numbers where supporters held more than 1. We have used the account that has the most recent or relevant supporter activity to you. Please refer to emails that we have sent you which will highlight the Client Reference Number that we have as your main account.
15. I don’t want to put my details in on-line?You can always create an account by calling any of the departments in the Club – Ticket & Membership, Shop or Soccer Schools. Details of these numbers can be found here.
16. How do I contact Tottenham Hotspur about my account?If none of the above queries has helped answer your question, then you can contact the Club department most relevant to your query, ie Shop, Tickets, Membership etc. Click here to contact us
View desktop site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Getty Images (unless otherwise stated)